January Memory Verse: “This is truly the prophet who is coming into the world.” (John 6:14)
January 28: A Boy’s Lunch. Jesus’ miracles and teachings drew a large group of followers who were tired, hungry, over taxed, and over worked. One boy was willing to share his five loaves and two fish. Jesus gave thanks and had the food distributed to everyone, ending with more leftovers than the original basket could hold. This miracle of multiplying food for a multitude is also a symbol of spiritual food with eternal value, offered to all.
- January theme: "Fearless Conversation" covering the topics: How to have them, Politics, With myself, Sexuality & Disagreeing Well
- Feb 14 Lent begins with Ash Wednesday service 7pm
- Lenten Theme: Prayer, Using Mark Batterson's book The Circle Maker and the study guide that goes with it, Draw the Circle.
- Holy Week
- Holy Thursday 7pm service
- Good Friday Noon Crosswalk
- Easter Sunday 8, 9 & 10:30am services